There are many benefits to article marketing. In order to enjoy the benefits of article marketing, you must ensure you do not make crucial mistakes, which are common with article marketing. I have listed some common mistakes made with article marketing in the hopes of aiding you with having the best article marketing campaign ever.
1. You must always follow the submission guidelines of the article submission directories. Ensure that you always follow word count guidelines as well as keyword densities. Adhere to the link placement policies of the article directories. If you do not follow the guidelines of the article submission directory, you will find your articles with no-follow links attached, compliments of the article directory and the search engines in return will not acknowledge your articles.
2. You must track your results. Keep track of what you have published as well as where it is published. This will allow you to view what articles you have submitted are most popular and this in return aids you with your marketing campaign.
3. Please proofread your articles. Your articles must appear professional and grammatically correct. Ensure there are no errors within your submitted articles or else you risk losing credibility with not only your current customers but also potential customers.
4. Do not; I repeat do not copy other people’s articles while attempting to pass them off as your own. This is called Plagiarism. Plagiarizing your work places you at risk not only of your articles not being published but also lawsuits.
5. You must maintain consistency with your article marketing campaign. Submit articles daily to your business website and blogs. If you fail to post daily articles, which consist of quality and fresh content, you will find that your article marketing campaign will result in failure.