PRIVACY STATEMENT & CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY.
SKG Technologies knows that you care how information about you is used and shared. Therefore we make a strong commitment to protect and respect the privacy principles regarding the personal information that you provide.
SKG Technologies takes appropriate security measures to guard against unauthorized access or unauthorized use and disclosure or destruction of your valuable data and personal information. We process personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected. We never disclose the information collected or sent to us during the scope of the project to anyone or use it for any other reason whatsoever.
- Backup of data from the server is done on daily basis. All processed data are stored securely in a data storage facili
- All outgoing mails and attachments are frequently monitored by our system and administration department.
- All client information remains strictly confidential. SKG technologies or its staff will never sell; disclose any client information under any circumstances.
- The entire staff at SKG Technologies is specially trained on privacy, security, and confidentiality. We strive to meet and exceed all regulations.
- Only those relevant materials and significant information essential for completion of a task by our executives is provided to them.
- All raw data, print outs, processed data and finalized data will solely be the property of the client.
Disclaimer for SKG Technologies
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us on our contact page
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.skgtechnologies.com does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.skgtechnologies.com), is strictly at your own risk. www.skgtechnologies.com will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Saturday, August 29th, 2015
· Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.